The Senior Graphic Designer helps grow a client’s brand on an ongoing and project basis, spanning all areas of integrated communication and digital. They’re creative visionaries who are highly effective at staying on top of multiple projects, each with various moving pieces, thanks to their proactive thinking skills, exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, strong attention to detail and keen design sense.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide users with an exceptional and intuitive online experience through research, planning and design. This includes working with the team on strategy, leading and executing cutting edge design solutions, and ensuring that projects are executed on time and on budget. In this role, the Senior Graphic Designer ensures that the agency provides work that exceeds clients’ expectations, by constantly and consistently adapting and anticipating industry trends and delivering a consistently superior product.
Responsibilities & Duties
Areas of responsibility for the Senior Graphic Designer will include:
- Demonstration of strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- The ability to recognize upcoming opportunities and threats to projects
- Demonstration of a detailed approach to projects and a keen eye for errors
- Create engaging, impactful and thoughtful design solutions that meet project requirements
- Work alongside Art Director to monitor project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Collaboration with internal teams to create and deliver tailored experiences for the digital user
- Championing internal processes for better efficiency
- Evaluating emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Stay up-to-date with design trends
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the perfect fit.
To be considered for this position, you will need a minimum of 5 year’s-experience as a working Graphic Designer, ideally in an agency setting. While you can be located anywhere in Canada, you will be expected to work within an MST time zone.
Shortlisted applications will receive an email from us requesting a 30-minute phone interview within five business days. Following the phone interview, successful applicants will receive a request for a formal interview.
We understand how uncertain the application process can be, so we promise not to leave you hanging. If at any time you are not selected to move forward, you will receive an email from us letting you know.